Solved

Cannot receive security token via SMS

Hi,

I tried two times to send the security token via my phone, but the message has never reached on my phone.

Could you guys send a security token through my email and let me change or check if i got the phone number right?

Thanks

Sorry for delay response . Kindly sent us an email if you need the security token from us as we will sent to your email immediately. Thank you.

Hi Zili,

We apologize for the late reply of your message. Pertaining to your issue, please do provide us the last 4 digits of your mobile phone number that is currently updated in your profile.

The email is zilibu@gmail.com.  

Last four digit is  3570 

thank you

Hi Zili,

We have sent the security token to your registered email now. Kindly retrieve the token and you may proceed accordingly.

Hi  already request for security token twice, till theres no reply. this is my email: jeff.mics@me.com and the last number on my mobile is 6523. Thank you!

Hi Jeff,

The security token has already been sent to your email.

i have the same problem mail is axiom.deathzone@live.com last 4 numbs 0098

Hi Mohamed,

It seems that your issue has now been solved. :)

Yes it dose and the full credit is back to you :) Mr Yap :) Thanks

Hi already request for security token but  theres no reply. my email: julsmm83@gmail.com and the 4  last number on my mobile is 5130

Hi Julsmm83,

A security token has been sent to your email. Please do retrieve the security token from your email and you may use it to update your mobile phone number.

I have the same problem, could my security token be sent to my email as well? d.jong.mark@gmail.com and the last four digits are 8462

Hi Mark,

A security token has been sent to your email. Please do retrieve the security token from your email and you may use it to update your mobile phone number.

Thank you.

Same issue here guys, please send security token to my email. redkennaok@gmail.com

Login to post a comment