Solved

Unable to order due to verification code not being sent

Hi,

I have been trying to contact Offgamers forever... the chat is never available and when I call it also says not available. It has been 3 weeks my account is stuck on Verification code being sent to SMS when it actually isn't being sent at all... I even made sure the number is right. What bothers me the most is that when I ordered gold and paid my money 3 weeks ago and the seller said sorry I cannot provide you with the gold due to the account just got banned I had no choice but to cancel the order and have the money sent to Offgamers credit. This means I have no choice but to use the money on this site. I am a platinum member and have been loyal for many years now customers service is so bad I sent them many emails with each one saying the same reply even though I mentioned that resetting the damn code doesnt solve the problem and my account is stuck... for the love of god Offgamers get my account working again so I can purchase my gold before the damn price rises any further... 3 weeks ago i can but double the gold of what I can now and this is just ridiculous...

Hi Ammar,

Pertaining to your issue of not able to use the security token, kindly provide us a screenshot with the error message you received, and send to our support@offgamers.com. We will have our respective department to check on this matter.

Hi there Ammar,

We have reset the Security Token for you a few times now since 4th of November, 2014 via Ticket 35217

It would help if you can update your mobile number to a new one and verify it so that future requests are sent to your new and verified mobile instead of the trouble with requesting from us :)

Hi there Ammar,

We have reset the Security Token for you a few times now since 4th of November, 2014 via Ticket 35217

It would help if you can update your mobile number to a new one and verify it so that future requests are sent to your new and verified mobile instead of the trouble with requesting from us :)

Hello Ammar,

It appears that you have successfully verified your mobile phone number.

Therefore, we will be resolving this thread. =D

Login to post a comment