Solved

Steam Wallet Card

Purchased a Steam Wallet Card ($50)

It says it is Pending, but delivery time is "Instant"

Its been roughly ~20 minutes

What gives?

We apologize for the inconvenience Frag.

According to your order information, it seems that your payment is currently in e-check status. Which means Offgamers have yet receive payment for this order. Usually e-check require 3-5 days to complete. Our system will auto-complete your order once the payment has been clear.

Hi there,

We have received your cancellation request on the PayPal eCheck. The payment have since been denied on PayPal and we shall deem this as Resolved. :)

MY ASS... I'VE PAID IT WITH MASTER CARD AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY STEAM WALLET CODE. WTF offgamers?

i've waited for like 4 hours. :(

There has been some issue with the verification on your order resulting with the order cancellation, do check your email for further information on your order.

You may try to place another order again with us, to avoid cancellation we do suggest you to consider other payment option. Thank you.

hii...does the billing address means you will send letter to my address or through email??

Hi Bee,

For the billing address is the reference for us to check on your profile and this is for security purposes to ensure that it matches the information with the rightful owner who places the older and to prevent other users of place an unauthorized order. Also, once you had placed an order, the code will be delivered to you digitally to your OffGamers account.

Feel free to visit our website to find out more.

https://www.offgamers.com/

Thank you.

Login to post a comment