Stuck on Verify

I have been buying form this site for the past months and never ran into trouble til today.  So I purchased 4 codes and 3 of them worked and one was an incorrect format code.  The ORDER# 5775613. I also purchased another 4 codes and now i'm stuck at verifying. What's the problem? Order#5775699 

Hi Denny,

We apologize for the late respond of your message. We have checked on your order history and it seems all the orders has been processed accordingly.

As for your game card code issue, please do login to your OffGamers account and submit your game code issues via our submission form : or you may attach the screen shots in this email and we will forward to our respective team for checking.

We will require:-
1) Screen shot of the error message that you received when you try to use the codes, including the URL link that you try to use the pin code(s)
2) Screen shot from the OffGamers order page showing the pin code(s)

Kindly do not crop the screenshots and you may save them as .jpeg/.png format. The respective team will investigate the issue with the publisher/game developer once the required screenshots have been received. It shall take approximately:

Monday - Thursday - 72 working hours
Friday - Sunday and public holidays - 96 working hours

We thank you for your kind patience and we apologize once again for the inconvenience caused. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further inquiries or any assistance for your order. We will always be ready to assist you as best we can.

Login to post a comment