Solved

Stuck in verification

It said my payment went through, but the Karma code has not been delivered to me.. was there a problem? Please get in touch with me ASAP, I thought this system was instant delivery. :( Now it just says "Verifying" and won't show me the code.

Hi Marcus,

We would like to apologize for the delay on your order as it seem the order had been queue for verification by system previously. Rest assured that once the verification process complete the order shall be proceed accordingly. It appear your order has been completed now and you may view the code from your Offgamers account. 

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you

Hi Marcus,

Please be informed that your order 5745957 has been delivered accordingly and you has viewed the code. Also, the verification will be done within 15 to 20 minutes mostly if required manual checking by our Respective Department. This is one of our verification flow and applied to all of our Customers. We pledge your understanding regarding this matter. We hope in future our verification system will approve and all the orders will be process instantly.

Thank you

Login to post a comment