Epic ...Gold?well you buy it and dont receive it...

Well i think this is not the first time off all you buyers and maybe it happened too you too 

as you can see i bought some gold via offgamers  Server Eu lucci ,and i didnt receive any gold on it... i quoted 2 suport and see what they answer 

Re: [#27883] ...

Hi Blaze Iuri,

Ticket ID: 27883

Thank you for contacting us! 

Please be informed that the new order have completed and the developer have confirmed that the Gold has been provided less than 5 minutes when the order completed:

Anime Pirates (EU) Account:
Server: LUCCI
Top-up ID: 91147
Top-up Status: Reloaded
Publisher Ref ID: 586989

Should you have any inquiries or require any assistance for your order, do not hesitate to send us your inquiries. We're always ready to assist you as best we can.

Eli Leong
(Customer Experience Team) 

after that 

Ticket Resolved - [#27883] ...‏

Ticket Resolved - [#27883] ...

Adicionar aos contactos

Dear Blaze Iuri,

The agent who was taking care of your request has indicated that your Ticket (#27883) has been resolved.

If you have a second, please rate your experience by clicking on one of the Smiley Faces that best represents your happiness! We would really appreciate it!

Please note that if we don’t hear from you in the next 48 hours, we will assume that the your request has been resolved and this ticket will be closed automatically.

OffGamers Support Team

Please let us know your opinion on our support experience.

HappyAwesomeNeutralJust OkayUnhappyNot Good

Gold?nope...epic. thats why u loose buyers ...

Hi Luri,

We have escalated the issue to our respective department for further checks with Prodigy and we shall get back to you immediately once there's any update from Publisher. We thank you for your patience and apologized for any inconveniences caused.

Hi Luri,

Pertaining to your inquiry in regards to the Issue for order 5742093, we are pleased to inform you that our respective team had receive update from publisher that the Issue has been resolves and delivered the gold to your game account now. Kindly contact us again shall the Issue still persist

Thank you

Login to post a comment