Solved

MONTHLY BUYING LIMIT

AFTER BUYING CODES ON THIS SITE FOR OVER THREE MONTHS AND REACHING PLATINUM PLUS STATUS, TODAY I'VE FOUND OUT THAT I'VE REACHED MY "MONTHLY BUYING LIMIT" WHICH IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND ON THIS SITE AND NEVER HEARD OF. I'VE ASKED POLITELY IF I COULD KNOW WHAT MY LIMIT IS IN ORDER TO KNOW EXACTLY WHEN I COULD BUY AGAIN, BUT THEY SAY IT'S A "PRIVILEGED" INFORMATION THAT ONLY HIGHER MANAGEMENT CAN ACCESS. MEANWHILE, THEY KEEP CHARGING ME THE PROCESSING COSTS, SO EVEN IF I TRY AGAIN A MONTH LATER, THEY'LL JUST KEEP CHARGING ME THE PROCESSING COSTS AND WON'T SEND THE CODES, BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE CODES.... TODAY I'VE FINISHED MY BUSINESS ON THIS SITE AND WILL NEVER AGAIN BUY HERE.

Hello Jihoon,

First of all, we would like to extend our apologies for the experience that you have encountered. However, with that said, it appears that we are aware that you have been trying to place order to bypass the purchase limit by creating a new profile with us but failed to went through as well. Please understand that it is our online credit card transaction protocol to capsize the possibility of any incident that is related to fraudulent transaction.

Also, we have taken the initiative to refund all processing fee of your Paypal transaction that we have refunded thus far. It will be refunded back to you within the next 2 hours prior to this response. On top of that, we have escalated your complaint and concluded that we could increase your purchase limit, provided if you can submit the following for further verification:

1. Valid photo identification (which has not expired) revealing your name and address that matches the billing address of your credit card.
2. Copy of the front of your credit card showing only the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits.
3. Copy of the back of your credit card with signature.
4. Utility bill that matches your billing information.

You can submit the document(s) here:

http://www.offgamers.com/verification_submission_form.php

Once approved, we will be increasing your purchase limit by upgrading you to the next purchase limit tier and you should be able to continue to shop with us without having to worry about overbuying.

Once again, we apologize for any inconveniences that we may have caused. You can reply here or email us at support@offgamers.com for further inquiries.

THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. I DON'T MIND UPLOADING MY PERSONAL DOCUMENTATION, BUT EVEN IF I DO THAT, WHO SAYS MY NEXT PURCHASE IS GUARANTEED? WHO SAYS MY NEXT PURCHASE WON'T BE REJECTED? YOU'RE SAYING THAT I'M GOING TO BE "UPLOADED TO THE NEXT PURCHASE LIMIT TIER", WHICH IS WHAT, $100 BUCKS MORE? WHO KNOWS, IF NOBODY KNOWS MY BUYING LIMIT? AGAIN, HOW CAN YOU ASSURE THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO "CONTINUE TO SHOP WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT OVERBUYING", IF NOBODY, AND I REPEAT, NOBODY CAN TELL ME WHAT MY BUYING LIMIT IS? ...IF THERE IS SUCH A THING? SORRY BUT I'D RATHER DEAL WITH OTHER ONLINE RETAILERS WHO CAN TELL ME FOR SURE WHAT MY BUYING LIMIT IS, SUCH AS PCGAMESUPPLY... NO THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD LIFE.

Hello Jihoon,

Regretfully, due to our company policy we are not able to disclose your purchase limit. Once the limit has been reached the order will be canceled automatically. Therefore you may gauge the purchase amount for the past 30 days until the last cancelled order to know roughly for your account limit.

To request for a purchase limit increment, you are required to provide us the documents mentioned previously for verification purpose. If you opt no to proceed with the verification, you may use other payment method which do not have a purchase limit imposed, such as Western Union, Wire Transfer, Moneygram, or alternatively wait for the purchase limit to reset before placing new orders again.

Once again, we apologize for any inconveniences that we may have caused. You can reply here or email us at support@offgamers.com for further inquiries.

Hello Jihoon,

As much as we wanted to, we have since approached in discussion with the relevant team and concluded that we are unable to release the information to our customers. The purchasing limit serves as a protocol to mitigate certain risk attacks and the information of purchase limit are deemed classified and non-disclosure. 

However, we assure you that the purchase limit is close to double of the amount that you have spent so you wouldn't encounter such problems anytime soon. We pledge for your understanding on this and do let us know if you have any question. We apologize for the inconveniences caused. 

Dear Jihoon,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for your kind patience and cooperation on the verification procedures. Please be informed that the respective team have completed their review on your submission and you may now place new orders.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused and would like to thank you once again for your endless support. Shall you have any inquiries, feel free to e-mail us at support@offgamers.com

Login to post a comment