Solved

one of my 20$ PSN cards dont work

one of my two 20$ PSN cards dont work

Order# 5650486

7R36-XXXX-XXXX  just posted the first few characters to tell u witch code doesnt work...please fix it or send me a new code thanks.

Dear Andy,

We have received your ticket and screenshot of the errors. We have lodged the complaint for you and the respective team is currently checking the issue out with the publisher. We will get back to you in the soonest time possible via the same ticket regarding this case.

Thank you in advance for your kind patience.

Hi Andy,

I believe the respective CDKey support team have responded to your case. Shall you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.

Have a great weekend!

NOT SOLVED just give me a new code please already waiting almost a day for this to work

Hi Andy,

My colleagues have had your case escalated once more to check with Playstation Network. Once we have any sort of update, we will get back to you immediately via e-mail.

Thank you for your kind patience.

Hi Andy,

We have received updates from the respective team and they have mentioned that they have sent you a replacement code after completion of the investigation. You have also responded to them that the replacement had worked.

Shall you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to e-mail us at support@offgamers.com

Login to post a comment