Solved

Buyers beware this is a scam site! now they ban my replies on the thread!

If you place an order via skrill they take your money then they cancel your order and then they mark the order as refunded.

Refund never happen, I contacted the skrill helpdesk about this purchase I have made and they confirmed that they haven't found any issues with my payment hence, their system (skrill) automatically released the funds to this scammers (offgamers) Now they come up with a very lame excuse that their system flagged my purchase as high risk and cancelled, well, whatever, I just need MY money back in full to my wallet, and they won't issue a refund, they have told me different things and they keep changing their excuses and the timings my money should be refunded, at first it was 24 hours, then 24 to 48 hours, then up to 72hrs and now 3 to 5 biz days, WTF? I also ask the skrill rep how long does the merchant refund takes, answer: usually instant.

SO THEY ARE PLAYING DUMB AND KEEPING MY MONEY!!
BEWARE, do not fall for this. I should have read before the public forums outthere talking about this scam site, now i regret it.

MONEY HAS TO BE REFUNDED TO MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY. I EXPECT TO SEE ALL OF MY USD 397.95 !
your "respective department" can send MY money back from
Recipient's email: moneybookers@offgamers.com which is where the money has been sent, so dont come bullshitting me with that pre recorded excuse 24 hours bla bla, takes 2 minutes or less.

I will start posting EVERYWHERE about your scam!

They keep closing my open tickets without having refunded me!!!

Hi Gustavo,

Regarding you issue, the management have reviewed your case after multiple complaints on your purchase and they have proposed that shall you wish to proceed with your purchase, you are required to submit documentations that will assist in verifying your purchase with us. Kindly refer to ticket #23947 for the requirements.

Should you have any inquiries or require any assistance for your order, do not hesitate to send us your inquiries. We will be awaiting for your swift response.

WTF? I WANT A REFUND IMMEDIATELY! I DO NOT WANT TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM YOU ANYMORE!!! I DONT HAVE TO SUBMIT ANY DOCUMENTS TO YOU TO RECEIVE A REFUND! I HAVE A FULLY VERIFIED SKRILL ACCOUNT FROM WHERE I PAID AND WHERE THE MONEY HAS TO BE REFUNDED TODAY!\
STOP THE BULLSHIT AND REFUND ME IMMEDIATELY!

They are still playing games with me , not refunding MY money....

Hi Gustavo,

We would like to inform you that your order has been canceled as per requested. The refund will reflect in your Moneybookers account within 24 hours time.

Our apologies for the inconveniences caused and thank you for your kind patience with us.

Hi Gustavo,

We would like to inform you that the refund for your Moneybookers Order 5645719 has been successfully completed and you may refer directly with them to check.

Moneybookers Refund Reference: 1215741039

Should you have any inquiries or require any assistance for your order, do not hesitate to send us your inquiries. We're always ready to assist you as best we can.

hey, they also just scammed me,
i Payd with Paysafecard and they tooked my money and say now that there is an issue with this transaction.
The first status was that they received payment and it is verifiying, the second one was that i get my money back to PAYPAL? but i payd with PAYSAFECARD!
After i told them this i got Always the same e-mail: i have to contact the paysafecard support and they have to send an E-Mail to them.
I contacted the paysafecard support and they told me to give offgamers the transaktion id. I did. I made a screenshot of the E-Mail and the Transaction id Webshop Id etc.
And what is the answer of offgamers? I have to contact the paysafecard support and they have to contact them xD.

So be AWARE OF THIS SCAMMERS

Hello calu.89,

In regards to your complaint, kindly contact PaySafeCard Support and  inform them to contact us via email. This because there is some issue  with your payment and we unable to proceed with the order till we receive the said email from PaySafeCard Support.

Login or Signup to post a comment