Solved

Beware of this site

Beware of this site they seem to be scammers, they cancel orders that have been successfully paid without reason and hold funds on they side, they mark funds as refunded but refund is never done.

Buyers beware

plus they keep closing my unresolved tickets without  the solution which is my money back into my wallet.

Dear Gustavo,

Kindly be informed that our system has rejected your purchase 5645719 as we have detected some discrepancies on the payment information payment made via Moneybookers.

Your Moneybookers fund shall be reversed and made available within 3-5 banking days time.

My purchase was rejected by your system without a valid reason, now you are coming up with this excuse because I have made this public and the only way you have to defend yourselves is treating me like I am the scammer, while YOU ARE THE ONES SCAMMING ME!!!!! NOT REFUNDING MY MONEY TO MY WALLET< rest assured dear: It won't be a future purchase from me in your shitty SCAM site.

YOU NEED TO REFUND ME MY MONEY!

My MONEY HAVE TO BE REFUNDED TODAY, I HAVE CALLED SKRILL HELPDESK AND THEY ASSURED ME THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS NOT QUITE RIGHT, MERCHANT REFUNDS ARE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY.

YOU ARE JUST MAKING UP THINGS BECAUSE YOU ARE SCAMMING ME AND NOT REFUNDING ME< CHANGING THE TIMINGS TO BUY TIME AND GOT ME TIRED OF THIS BUT I WON"T STOP UNTIL I GOT MY MONEY BACK YOU ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS, YOU ARE HIGH RISK MERCHANTS !! YOU STEAL CUSTOMERS MONEY!!

Hi Gustavo,

Regarding you issue, the management have reviewed your case after multiple complaints on your purchase and they have proposed that shall you wish to proceed with your purchase, you are required to submit documentations that will assist in verifying your purchase with us. Kindly refer to ticket #23947 for the requirements.

Should you have any inquiries or require any assistance for your order, do not hesitate to send us your inquiries. We will be awaiting for your swift response.

WTF? I WANT A REFUND IMMEDIATELY! I DO NOT WANT TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM YOU ANYMORE!!! I DONT HAVE TO SUBMIT ANY DOCUMENTS TO YOU TO RECEIVE A REFUND! I HAVE A FULLY VERIFIED SKRILL ACCOUNT FROM WHERE I PAID AND WHERE THE MONEY HAS TO BE REFUNDED TODAY!\
STOP THE BULLSHIT AND REFUND ME IMMEDIATELY!

Hi Gustavo,

We would like to inform you that your order has been canceled as per requested. The refund will reflect in your Moneybookers account within 24 hours time.

Our apologies for the inconveniences caused and thank you for your kind patience with us.

Hi Gustavo,

We would like to inform you that the refund for your Moneybookers Order 5645719 has been successfully completed and you may refer directly with them to check.

Moneybookers Refund Reference: 1215741039

Should you have any inquiries or require any assistance for your order, do not hesitate to send us your inquiries. We're always ready to assist you as best we can.

happen to me post it on the form so i wont say it again but ya feel i got scammed because code dont work and said this and that but i cant even call or chat or email because they took out support on garena site 

Hi Yuki,

We have been trying to get you to try out the proposed solution from our respective team in order to redeem the code correctly, however did not receive further updates from you if you are facing further difficulties redeeming the code, kindly refer to the following ticket ID to try out the solution , do provide screenshots if you encounter errors.

Ticket ID :140290

Login to post a comment