Bought two codes - neither worked

Yesterday, I bought a US $20 Playstation Store code, in order to pre-order The Last of Us Remastered. I have ordered several codes from offgamers before, so I didn't expect any problems. When I tried to redeem it, I got an error message saying it was either used or invalid, so I contacted Sony and they said that the code had simply not been activated. I then sent offgamers an email about this, but they have yet to respond. Thinking to myself that this was just a one-time occurrence, I was stupid enough to buy yet another code, this time only worth $10. Of course, this one didn't work either. Jesus Christ, how much longer do I have to wait for you to reply to my e-mail? I consider myself a loyal customer to your site, but if this can't be resolved today it will be the last time I ever buy something from offgamers again.

1 person has this problem

Dear John-Kevin,

The complaint for 5627352 and 5628211 have been filed and our sincerest apologies that the delay is caused by the national holiday in our region for Eid Al-Fitr that falls on Monday-Tuesday. Our officers will get back to you in the soonest time possible regard the investigation that they have lodged with the publisher.

We will respond to your ticket as soon as we get any news.

There's really no investigation to be done, the codes had simply not been activated before I got them. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes to fix.

Hello John-Kevin,

Agreed. Therefore, we will be responding to your case as soon as we get hold with the publisher to perform the rectification from their end. Once again we apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Hello John,

It appears that our CDK officer has responded to the status of your case. Due to the details of the product, we will now be disclosing here. However, do let us know if you have any further question(s).

I bought a 50 dollar recharge code for my psn and it didn't work. I had to cancelled the order and offgamers refunded the money, after investigation. I have just bought another 50 dollar recharge code with the same refunded money and it says that it is not valid! I don't understand. Before I cancel this order, is there a waiting period before the code is activated? I find that this sight has the potential to be very helpful but if this persists, I will not continue to use it.

Hi Richard,

Our CD Key Team didn't receive any submission form from you for this order. Can you submit through the link below:

Once submitted, our CD Key Team will check your order accordingly. Thank you.

Login to post a comment