Solved

My itunes code is invalid

I purchased $100.00 itunes and the code is invalid. I have emailed several times and they keep telling me I need to send them a screen shot. Well I am using an iPad mini and can do that. They have the code, try to use it. Either send me a new code or a refund already or I will just go through paypal and get a refund,

We has received your screen shots and your order is forwarded to our CD Key Team for further checking. We will get back to you via email once the checking is done. We apologize for any trouble you faced while shopping at our website.

Hi Jodi,

Our CD Key team has sent replacement code to you previously. Hence we will be marking this issue as resolved.
Thank you for your continuous support of our website :)

I'm facing the same issue sent a screenshot through a form started a chat they disconnected and didn't give me a new code?

Hi Noor we haven't receive the screenshots for your order #5785973, please email it to support@offgamers.com. Thank you.

i have the same problem,used code but no reply even i've sent screenshot

Hi Richard, please check your email as our CD Key Team has replied you accordingly. Thank you.

I purchased  CNY 500 itunes and the code is invalid . I have emailed several times and they keep telling me I need to send them a screen shot .They have the code, try to use i. Either send me a new code or a refund.

Hi kimseng920,

We apologise for any inconvenience you faced while shopping with us. We hope you could bear with us while we are investigating your issue. We will notify you via email once there is any new update. Please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Login to post a comment